495 m² -
A cleverly planned single storey house with all the necessities a family needs. The spacious master bedroom which includes ensuite and a generous walk in closet is tucked away along with the study creating an ideal retreat for parents. The spacious living is centered around a large home entertainment room and an alfresco dining area. This home encompasses high quality internal and external finishes that creates a warm and modern ambiance.
• Large kitchen with 40mm benchtops with waterfall, 900mm appliances, breakfast lounge area, quality lighting fixtures including LED strip under overhead cabinetry and high level soft closing cupboards.
• Open plan living in lounge and dining area with TV recess, picture frame recesses and full height windows for natural light.
• Exquisite lighting features throughout the house and external areas with smart electrical wiring.
• High ceilings (31c) throughout the house with bulkheads.
• Master bedroom with large walk-in-robe with sliding mirror doors and ensuite.
• Bathrooms and laundry with full height tiling, dual sinks, cabinetry with 40mm stone benchtops.
• Large bedrooms with high ceilings, and custom wardrobes with sliding mirror doors;
• Designer internal doors and windows.
• Home theatre with high level windows, bulkhead ceiling and designer LED strip lighting in bulkhead.
• Alfresco with outdoor kitchen area, tongue and groove ceiling and floating timber deck.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Large wood-look tiling in living areas and glossy timber flooring in bedrooms.
• Designer flat roof tiles.
• Front elevation exterior render and stone cladding over brickwork.
• Porch with designer rendered columns and floating timber deck.
• External washed concrete driveway in front and backyard.
• Granite pavers to the perimeter around the home.